The New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA) was the first state accounting organization founded in the nation, and represents more than 26,000 CPAs and financial professionals.
Advertising with NYSSCPA is your opportunity to reach the greatest number of business advisors in the most important business state in the nation.
- The CPA Journal - Readers are a closed community of dedicated and engaged senior decision makers, including senior financial executives in the largest Fortune 1000 firms and senior partners of small to medium size firms who service many of their non-audit needs.
- The Trusted Professional – NYSSCPA’s monthly newspaper is the voice of the profession, keeping members current on both the industry and association.
- FAE CPE Conferences - The Foundation for Accounting Education offers over 30 annual conferences covering a wide range of accounting, auditing, taxation and industry-specific topics. Sponsorships are available.
- Digital Media – Connect with New York finance professionals online through the Society’s redesigned website, NYSSCPA.org, and through e-newsletters that deliver content directly to members’ inboxes.
- Classified advertising – Hire the best and brightest, or build a strong referral network through classified advertising in The CPA Journal.
Advertise in our print and digital resources and ensure your message is reaching the partners, presidents, CEOs, CFOs, executives, and other finance professionals in the most important state for business.
Please complete the form to access our 2017 Media Planner.
For more information, contact:
Advertising and Sponsorship Sales
The New York State Society of CPAs